| £ 25000.00 to £ 27000.00 per annum
Payroll Assistant, St. Albans, £25-27,000
Our client are an established company with a growing client base and enjoy an excellent reputation! Their services are sought by a wide range of organisations due to the high level of service they provide to their clients.
This is a busy, varied role providing payroll service to a range of clients across a number of different sectors. If you are a confident payroll professional who loves communicating with different people on a day to day basis, then this would be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Processing fortnightly, monthly and quarterly client payroll for various sized clients
- Monthly letters to payroll clients detailing Inland Revenue payments required
- E-Payslip support for clients (changing passwords etc.)
- End of year compliance including P35s/P60s
- Ongoing compliance such as P45s, starter checklists etc.
- Submit electronic data to HRMC each month in line with RTI procedures
- Auto enrolment input processing
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Experience & working knowledge of using payroll software (STAR experience desirable)
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- A good understanding of how to manually calculate tax and NI and the impact of different tax codes on this
- A good understanding of statutory payments & and how these are processed through payroll
- Previous experience setting up nee PAYE schemes with HRMC
Keywords: Payroll, Payroll Administrator, Payroller, Payroll Assistant, Finance Assistant, Umbrella services, Accountancy Practice, Firm of Accountants, Chartered Accountants
Locations: Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Watford, Harpenden, London Colney, Luton, Dunstable
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.