| £ 18000.00 to £ 20000.00 per annum
IT Technician, Hertford, £18-20,000 + Benefits
Do you want to work in an IT Support role where you can get wide exposure to all areas of IT Support as well as wider technical & Audio Visual support in a friendly and diverse environment?
If so then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
My client based in Hertford is looking for an IT Technician to join their friendly team of eight people. Working alongside two other IT Technicians, you will be responsible for providing 1st line support to users at all levels right across the business. In addition you will be responsible for providing support for all AV provisions and will be involved in permanent installations.
This is a diverse role which offers genuine growth and development and will be an ideal opportunity for someone who can demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as plenty of common sense and solid organisational skills.
- Provide 1st line support both face to face and via the phone to the whole business
- Take responsibility for setting up and clear down of all AV equipment at various events and functions
- Maintain an electronic diary of upcoming events with details of all AV requirements
- Deploy new hardware and play a significant role in permanent installations of projectors, screens, speakers and cabling
Assist with the improvement of network cabling
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, support and management of printers and multifunction devices
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of one year's IT support experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Discrete and confidential
Ability to work as part of a team and have flexibility
Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Polite and confident with a good sense of humour
Hold a valid driving licence
Keywords: IT Support, ICT Support, Technical Support, Audio Visual, AV Support, 1st Line, First Line, Network Support,
Locations: Stevenage, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Cheshunt, Hoddesdon, Potters Bar, Harlow
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.