Reward Compensation and Benefits Manager
| £ 55000.00 to £ 60000.00 per annum
Compensation, Benefits and Reward Manager £55- 60,000 + £6000 Car Allowance, Aylesbury
Are you a Reward Specialist who would embrace the challenge of supporting a European commercial workforce of circa 2000 employees?
Do interesting projects such as evaluation and levelling of roles between two organisations appeal to you?
Our Global client are recruiting a seasoned Compensation, Benefits and Reward Manager to oversee and support the integration of active projects related to reward across Europe, in addition you will interact and work closely with the US reward team.
- To develop the framework for continuously upgrading the quality and accuracy of people related costs and statistical analysis within the business to aid decision making and cost control
- To own and manage the HRIS and the data that feeds company reports, such as headcount reporting
- To manage the relationship with Xafinity in relation to the provision of Pensions in the UK
Primary owner of Compensation and Benefits across UK and Europe including data, analytics, reporting and all C&B related activities, processes and projects
Owner of administering UK and Europe specific C&B policies, procedures and suppliers.
- Liaises directly with the Global Compensation team on the design, implementation, administration and communication of Global processes such as the annual Merit Review.
- To manage and develop the new Gender Pay Gap reporting requirements
- To manage the interface between the payroll outsource providers, the operating sites and management teams and employees within the UK, and Europe
- To manage and develop the Payroll and Compensation and Benefits Administrators who support this role
- Experience in managing complex payroll and reward projects through to successful implementation
Solid advisory and analytical compensation and benefits experience
- Experience of working in a multi country or European environment
- Understanding of Employment Law practice and areas relating to Equal Pay and Working Time regulations
Our client is actively interviewing, therefore please do not delay with your application…
Reward Manager, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits,
Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Tring, Thame, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. Established in 2005 - 'Placing People in Position They Fit' across the UK