Regulatory Product Compliance Manager
| £ 60000.00 to £ 70000.00 per annum
Regulatory Product Compliance Manager, Aylesbury, £60-£70,000
Our client, an internationally recognised organisation, are looking for an experience Regulatory Product Compliance Manager to join their established and expanding team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the corporate product compliance strategy and infrastructure, whilst also directing and supporting product compliance activities for European and International Markets. You will work closely with the various business units in order to analyse and recommend the best course of action to ensure complete product compliance in the business.
You would also be responsible for…
- Execute strategies and processes to drive product compliance to global regulatory requirements
- Monitor, review, interpret and communicate all new and emerging product requirements, and proactively identify and address potential compliance risks and implement a plan accordingly
- Supporting in the implementation of new product safety regulations and requirements
- Support new and currently marketed products as necessary, including reviewing labelling, product changes and documentation
- Collecting and analysing functional & process performance data to identify improvement opportunities
- Educated to degree level in a technical subject Electrical, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering is required
- Extensive experience in a regulatory compliance product and issues role
- Previous experience leading and hands on management of a regulatory product compliance department for a global industry is desired
Regulatory Product Compliance
Locations: Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Hemel Hempstead, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.