Education and Training Manager
| £ 45000.00 to £ 45000.00 per annum
Education and Training Manager Pharmacy Specific £45,000, St. Albans
Are you registered as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council?
Have you delivered training?
Are you a confident Team Manager, Mentor and Leader?
This is a new opportunity to lead and develop a team of 6 Pharmacists who extend Pharmacy specific training to valued members and customers across the UK.
The responsibility and accountability of this role is to:
- Manage the delivery and development of training courses and resources
- To escalate any changes to regulation and pharmacy practice that may impact the content and delivery of training courses and materials
- Team management and development of 6 Pharmacists including reviews, appraisals and KPI/ target achievements
- To escalate as appropriate any changes to regulation and pharmacy practice that may impact on the content or delivery of training courses and materials.
- Delivery of high quality, timely and accurate content for training resources for members and customers, supported by mentoring students
- Provision of all training courses, resources and delivery across the UK
Improvement in student performance and course completion
- Manage the standardisation of the content and the delivery of course materials and presentations
- Implementation of the Quality Assurance (QA) Pharmacist's recommendations to ensure all QA procedures are followed.
Registered as a pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council
Assessor (A1 or equivalent) qualifications desired but not essential.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of managing, developing and leading a team of professionals
- Experience of working as a pharmacist in community pharmacy or the NHS
- Experience of writing and delivering training for pharmacy support staff
- Experience in the training and content development field
- Experience of e-learning tools and solutions preferred
- Significant demonstrable experience of inspiring, leading and managing a team.
- Able to develop and manage a team, especially through periods of strategic & operational change.
- Demonstrable pharmacy experience, particularly knowledge and understanding of training requirements for pharmacy support staff
Locations: St. Albans, Hertfordshire, Hatfield, Luton, Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, Hitchin, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City
Prestige Appointments are supporting our client as a Recruitment Partner on an exclusive basis, applications made direct or via an agency WILL be forwarded to Prestige Appointments.