| £ 40000.00 to £ 46000.00 per annum
Audit Senior (60:40 Audit/Accounts split), St. Albans, £40-45,000 (depending on experience)
Our client, a dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants, are looking for an Audit Senior to join their St. Albans office.
This role sits within a really friendly and supportive team, and this is an excellent opportunity for an ACA / ACCA finalist to take the next step in their career.
As an Audit Senior, you will be responsible for the audits of client accounts, and the preparation of the client's accounts.
The split between audits and accounts is anticipated to be around 60:40.
Ideally, you will have completed your ACA qualification and have previous experience within a similar role.
You will also have excellent communication skills with a self-motivated attitude.
Essential Skills and Experience
- The audit of client accounts from books and records that have been provided
- Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
- Preparation of tax computations for both income tax and corporation tax based on accounts prepared
- Reconciliation of VAT and PAYE accounts and advising the manager or client directly of any adjustments needed concerning under payment or overpayments to the Tax Authorities
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members
- Previous experience in an audit role, qualified to ACA standard
- Well rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ideally, you will be ACA qualified
Keywords: Audit Senior, Audit Manager, Audit Supervisor, Audit Team Leader, ACCA, ACA
Locations: St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Watford, Borehamwood, Stevenage, Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.