Supply Chain Planner - 12 Month FTC
| £ 38000.00 to £ 42000.00 per annum
Supply Chain Planner, Luton £38,000 - £42,000
Our client, a FTSE 100 Global Manufacturer are recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner to join their successful team. As the Supply Chain Planner you must balance capacity with demand, work on the creation of the draft capacity plan and the communication and policing of the final capacity plan.
This is a lean environment and continuous improvement is very important. You must be very structured and methodical in your approach especially when communicating with suppliers.
This role offers strong exposure to the European Leadership Team and is therefore ideally positioned for recognition and it is desired that this person demonstrates development ability to be considered for the Companies impressive talent development programme.
As the Supply Chain planner you'll need:
- Previous experience within a supply chain environment in a central / head office function, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Intermediate Excel Skills (including V look up's and pivot tables)
- Strong Attention to detail
Good interpersonal/communication skills - previous experience interconnecting with many areas of a business
- Education to a degree level is desirable
- Input, create, gather and analyse data for the normal monthly planning cycle
- Creation and execution of the monthly plan
Inventory/order reconciliation & reporting
- Negotiation with all suppliers and communication with the other planning team, managing and driving changes as required
- Track adherence to the plan and raise deviations accordingly
- Support the purchasing and quality team with a planning side input in weekly meetings and hot topics
- Create and analyse scenarios to support the SIOP process
- Participate in meetings and able to produce minutes, charts and data on verbal/ written instructions
- Occasional European Travel required