| £ 28000.00 to £ 32000.00 per annum
Research Analyst, St. Albans, £28-32,000
Do you hold a Master's Degree in behavioural/social science, statistics or a business with an emphasis on research?
Are you extremely experienced in the use of SPSS and Excel?
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with our client- a global leader within the Market Research and Consumer Insight industry! The company is currently experiencing a 100% retention rate with clients, plus growth year on year for the past 5 years.
As an Associate Research Analyst, you will be responsible for responding to requests from the Account Managers. You will be conducting statistical analysis through SSPS, assessing findings and reporting these findings using Excel and PowerPoint. This is a really key role, as you will be providing actionable information for the client on both satisfaction and loyalty.
Key Requirements for this role:
- You must hold a Master's Degree- in a subject heavily based on statistics
- Experienced in the use of SPSS or other statistical software
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build a rapport with team members across all levels
- Ability to prioritize workload to match the demands of the client
- This is an opportunity not to be missed- you will be working amongst a team who work very closely and well together, and for a company that rewards hard work!