| £ 60000.00 to £ 75000.00 per annum
Account Director, Hertfordshire, £60,000 - £75,000 (plus bonus potential)
Are you a passionate and dedicated Senior Account Manager or Account Director with experience in the Retail, Grocery or Restaurant Industry who is dedicated to customer retention and satisfaction?
Our client, a Global Leader in their industry, has an opening for an experienced, customer focused Account Director to head up a new team responsible for looking after a global client. The business has experienced year on year growth over the last 5 years and has 100% retention for both clients and staff.
As Account Director you will be responsible for managing a team of both Account Managers and Account Executives and you will be expected to continue to develop the company's expansion in terms of both clients and employees.
This leadership role has ultimate responsibility for a 'High Profile' global retail account, the wider Account Management team are positioned across UK, Japan and US therefore the ability to motivate and manage remotely is essential. It is critical that you can demonstrate a combination of analytical, consultative and managerial skills.
- Educated to Degree level (non-negotiable)
- Willingness to travel this role will require travel on average 1-2 days per week to the London area.
- There will also be overseas travel required
- Analytical background and experience with complex data sets
- Previous experience delivering high-level insights
- Consultation expertise that can be called upon to interpret results, develop insights, and present recommendations to senior management
- Proven leadership ability and vision to guide a cross-functional team
- The ability to nurture and develop new and existing client relationships
- Experience working within the following industries: Retail, Grocers or Restaurants
Educated to Masters Degree Level